From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Kitty and Theresa and my daughter

Kitty I just saw the ginger.  Looks great.  Wonder where I could get some of
that for my business?  Any ideas?

Theresa, don't know now whether I'll be at the market on Sat.  My daughter
was
just admitted to Stanford for a high temp and discomfort.  Don't know what's
going on yet so I may be in Palo Alto on Sat.  Sorry

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net

http://www.hort.net/funds/