RE: Where are you?

All and all it sounded like an interesting trip Auralie.

I think they are starting a trend with many seminars seeming to be
geared towards the professional landscaper rather than the home
gardener. Well around here anyways. Do others find this as well?

I am sure the wildlife refuge was quite peaceful for you. I realize you
are used to seeing certain things based on the time of year. Wonder if
other wildlife was there but not noticed? Most refuges have an entire
food chain.

Donna
For the next day or so, DH will be sleeping a lot, so will try to catch
up on the messages.