RE: Bird nest

How often do you have a plant sale Kitty? Seems like your group just
did, or have I lost track of time again....

If you want wildlife, I will inform my habitat that you are looking for
some... and the plant life there is better than here :)

Seriously, there are 4 things necessary for them to take up household. I
would think with your cats now outdoors that most would feel threaten
and moved on.

And on that note, and since today's topic is wildlife.... I know many of
you have completed the wildlife backyard certification. Did you know you
can also take an on-line course and become more involved with the
program? At the time I took the course, it was free, think it still is.