Jesse's computer

Jesse's computer at home is fried.  Kids got into something and it got
virus.  So she'll be out of pocket  computer-wise until Tuesday, since she's
taking
Monday off from work.  Just thought you'd like to know.  She needed something
else
on her plate - not.  Sugar is still very mad at me for taking her to the vet
today.
She's  still pretty wobbly from the anesthesia, but she's done until next year
and
we only have to do the teeth-cleaning thing every 3 or 4 years.  Good thing
too
'cause it ain't cheap.   But my angel is worth every penny.  And every hole
she
put in my shoulder taking her in there today.  Ouch.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A