RE: OT - This is serious

It's OK Cathy and Judy,

I just wish some of this would settle on other areas that are in great
need. They are predicting more for tonight. I wouldn't mind if it was a
slow easy rain, but they seem to all be horrendous storms. Destroying
plants, tree limbs with the force of the wind and downpours. Thunder
doesn't even wake me up anymore and that's bad!