RE: Plumeria-Jim picture-links- and ??

Thanks Jim... it is very simple and not time consuming. Maybe someday I
will make it fancier with a logo and stuff... but not anytime soon.

I would like to say that if anyone on this list needs a place to post a
photo, it will not be a problem, just e-mail them to me personally. I
made it into two categories... photos by person for future reference and
current topics on the list. This is for individual photo's... if you
want your entire yard as a garden tour- send those to Marge :)