From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:17:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Jesse's computer

You guys get your cats teeth cleaned??? Tell me you are
Tropics<br>www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>----- Original Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:28 PM<br>Subject:
have to put me under too if tartar was left to build up that long.<br>>
My boys get it done every year, no anesthetic, and no extra cost. I<br>>
mentioned what you'd said to my vet and he said it is common in
some<br>places<br>> to just hand over your cat, but he wouldn't want to
trust anyone who<br>would't<br>> let you be there while your cat was
being treated (not that your vet's not<br>> trustworthy, just good to be
there to see what's being done) He also<br>feels<br>> anesthetic's not
necessary and is expensive. He said he has clients who<br>> come to him
twice a year from Cleveland - about 5 hrs away - because the<br>> vets
there insist on anesthetic. They found it was cheaper to make
the<br>trip<br>> and visit friends than to pay the Cleveland vet and put
Original Message ----- <br>> From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com><br>>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 9:43 PM<br>>
computer at home is fried. Kids got into something and<br>it<br>>
got<br>> > a<br>> > virus. So she'll be out of pocket computer-wise
work. Just thought you'd like to know. She needed<br>> something<br>> >
else<br>> > on her plate - not. Sugar is still very mad at me for taking
we only have to do the teeth-cleaning thing every 3 or 4 years.

in my shoulder taking her in there today. Ouch.<br>> ><br>> > Pam

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com