Re: cats teeth and other ways to spend our money

Yeh, I have a cat (my husband's...sort of) who does that...and when look
at him and say "get down, NOW...scat!" He just looks at me and slowly
blinks his eyes like, "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are
saying...does not compute". If I put him on the ground (many times in
frustration) he'll quickly jump up on the cabinet, on top of the fridge,
then up on top of the cabinets (dead space above the kitchen cabinets
except for knick-knack stuff) and he'll hang there with his front paws
and head hanging off...crying like he "reallyyyyy neeeeeeeeeeds some of
that". Hillarious

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
One of my younger generation of cats has to help me every time I cook, and
has to taste everything. She really loves vegetables - peas send her into a
freeding frenzy. When I have asparagus, I have to cut up a couple of inches of
the first spear into tiny bites for her so she will let me get on with the
cooking. Usually if I give her a bit to the side, she will be content to let me
progress, but sometimes I have to physically remove her and shut her out. If I
am cutting up things for a stir-fry, for instance, I am so afraid I will cut
her with the knife - she gets her nose right into whatever I am doing. Also,
I don't always want cat hairs in my food.
Her sister sits at the end of the counter and watches her with a most
superior air as if SHE would never stoop to such behavior.
In a message dated 06/15/2004 12:11:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,