RE: Plumeria-Jim picture-links- and ??

That is the entire bed, I didn't step into it. Grassy area from there to
the back of the waterfall. It is not a place that is easily seen, unless
touring the yard. There really is no need for a major pathway, as all
you would go to is the fence on two sides and an under planted tree on
the other. I was facing west when I took that picture. It gets some
shade and as the tree gets older will get more.

My thought was, it needs to have something special there, kind of a
surprise when you make it to that area of gardens. The grand finale if
you will. Besides now the weeds take over that area fiercely since
nothing is there for competition. Just remember I am in zone 5. It
drains pretty well there since working on that area last few years.

Donna