Re: CHAT: Hello!- update?

David, m'dear...as others have noted, your news is no burden to us;
friends are for sharing the good and the bad.  Your poor daughter has
really had a tough time, bless her heart.  Like the rest of the gang,
my thoughts will be with you and your family and if there is anything
that I (or any of us) can do of a practical nature, you have only to
tell us....we are here for you if you need us.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi