Re: Re: now turtles

It's slow-going...but still going. Working full time and a houseful of
kids makes it more difficult. I found a place here in Tulsa that sells
the plastic pots and trays fairly cheap (three cents a pot) so I spent
$82.00 on Monday and I'm working on growing some stuff. I have all kinds
of veggies and cut flowers growing, just nothing I can sell just yet.

How are things over in your neck of the woods? My son is still hell bent
on joining the Marines...so I gave in. I know in a few months he'll be
18 and he'll go anyway. In the meantime...he is making life miserable at
home by being rude and edgy all the time. Sure hope they end this mess
over there before he gets out of boot camp.

Andrea H <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
You could make stew................

How's the 'Blessed Bee' going by the way?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC