Re: Re: son/military/demolition

DH was into such devices as a high schooler in the early 60s. The authorities were much more tolerant then. (Now, he would have been expelled from HS and doing time...) His most powerful "creation" would blow up a steel trash can. He used to say that you could get anything mail order as long as you lied about your age. Our first date was 4th of July, when he went into great detail on how the fireworks we were observing were made. (We had a close call with the Secret Service in college...) He has "made good" however: BS, MIT; MD, Harvard; COL, USA, MC, retired; and still practicing medicine in a small midwestern town. There is hope!
Cathy