RE: Donna's corner was: Plumeria-Jim picture-links- and ??

Well Marge, I don't even know exactly what is growing in that corner....
Most are volunteers or mutants of some annual seeds thrown there a few
years ago.:)

It is about a ten by ten ft area. I attempted to plant some shrubs type
stuff along the fence to break the wind and hide that ugly fence. The
space should fill in if the holly makes it. Seems someone decided to
chew on it and almost completely de-leaved it.

Some things I am waiting to see just what they turn out to be. The reed
grass in the corner will stay, deciding about the cup plant, and yes,
those are daylilies against the fence in the back. Everything is at
different stages of it's life, so some will grow larger, some will fill
out, some will die off, some will be relocated.

No relocating of the large cement item till mother nature destroys it.
Must weigh about 300 lbs and I am not moving it, till it breaks in

I already have a bench and a swing out in the yard now, so doubt I would
add another. Probably will add some plant. Although the plants look
crammed together in those pictures, they really are not, yet.