From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:23:33 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Let's see...

Weather's quite warm, even by Florida standards. As most of you know, I
the <br>pineapple pots in the very rear and in doing so got to really
notice <br>the condition of the mowed weeds. Bad. It it doesn't rain
Ms. Fatma has decided she wants a lobster claw <br>heliconia installed
in a big pot outside the back door. Here's a link <br>to a picture [not
mine] of the plant whereof I speak. Blooms last for <br>up to 6 months
and
10<br>27.0 N, 82.4

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com