From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:41:45 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Litchis

My litchi tree produced very few fruit this year and the ones it did
yesterday <br>and bought a couple of pounds of "Mauritius" litchis and a
few "Nam Doc <br>Mai" mangos. We are having a bad year for mangos in
Florida; dunno why. <br>Also bought a Mamey Sapote, which is an
interesting but not very <br>exciting tropical fruit [tastes something
word about mangos. Most of those in the supermarket are "Tommy
N, 82.4

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com