From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:51:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] CHAT: Hello!

Well sounds like you'll fit in perfect with this group. Not that all of
us<br>appreciate cat talk. Frankly, I for one don't "get" it. Dogs are
man's<br>best friend. Cat...well, cats are cats and their own best
friends.<br><br>I'll stop now before I end up in the dog
Tropics<br>www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>----- Original Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 1:24 PM<br>Subject:
joined a "cat" list thinking I was<br>> joining a gardening list, or you
permit off topic messages. LOL! We have<br>> four rescued cats who will
eat anything we stick into a chunk of tuna.<br>> Jake is our escape
artist. Minky likes to sit on your shoulder or head.<br>> Silver bites
recovering from my first surgery and felt rather lonely, so I
with plants cottontail rabbits won't eat? Never got to see<br>> my
tulips or many of the daffodils bloom. I hate fences, but they're
can do all things through Christ which strengtheneths me." Phil.
MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org<br>>
MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org<br>>
MakeADifference@ http://newsmad.com + http://lovemad.org<br>><br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>