From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:11:09 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] cats teeth and other ways to spend our money

Mine can't stand fish of any kind- cat food or real.<br><br>Will about
scratch you to death for Italian beef tho....normal diet<br>consists of
one can of food a day, always dry food to munch on, and a<br>few store
bought kitty treats.<br><br>But he has to check out everything you are
None of mine will touch shrimp, mackeral, or sardines. One
refuses<br>any<br>> canned food. Two like milk, two might try it, one

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com