From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:35:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] CHAT: Hello!- update?

Um, well she has a large cancerous tumor wrapped around her intestines
and<br>some major blood vessels. It was caused by a virus and the anti
rejection<br>medications. She just had a biospy. They think they can
treat it with low<br>doses of chemo and reducing her anti rejection
meds...of course, that has<br>pitfalls as well so we'll
see.<br><br>Sorry, I don't mean to burden the list with this
Tropics<br>www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>----- Original Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:05
Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net