From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:16:56 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thyme/misc

In a message dated 6/14/04 8:15:22 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net
writes:<br><br><< Ceres, was it you who has this thyme? >> Doretta
Klaber Thyme<br><br>Kitty, I have thyme but not this one. Must be
special.<br> David, I am so sorry for your daughter. She certainly has
had a lot to <br>deal with and as parents it is so difficult to see your
child suffering and <br>unable to kiss it and make it better. Your
family will be in my prayers.<br> Dakota, welcome. Hope you will find a
home here.<br> Melody, haven't heard if you are going to attend the Ia
St Fair (rated <br>the 2nd best event to attend in our country, can you
believe it?).<br> Mardi, we had a delight bus trip to Dubuque Arboretum
last Sat. Was a <br>bit disappointed in Culvers. I wrote them 2 times,
called once and stopped on <br>Memorial weekend to confirm our stop. We
were right on time and the mgr was <br>not there as she said she would
not but said she would assign someone to talk <br>to us. No one knew
anything about our visit. Not a big deal but when the Ball <br>Seed
Field Trip bus stopped there last year, the same thing happened. Have
wonderful! He <br>is a great talker on conifers and unusual trees such
as Japanese & Asian <br>maples, beeches and ginkgos He has a business
(on the farm) in addition where he <br>sells the plants he has in his
gardens. He is just a short distance into the <br>country on a gravel
which will be paved this summer. He is expanding his <br>business and
display areas. I purchased one dwarf conifer so now have 3 new ones to
another <br>garden you need to visit if you have not. He welcomes
visitors anytime. I <br>think we had a bus load of new conifer lovers on
the return trip. Weather was <br>great for us but we rcd a storm at
home.<br> We just cptd a 6' + wooden obelisk and placed it in the garden
this <br>afternoon. It is a 4 sided teepee shape with finial o

n top and lathe pieced <br>in-between the corners. I daringly painted it
cobalt blue to go with the many blue <br>pots, chairs, etc. I was afraid
it would be to much but I like it.<br> Ceres, Iowa zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com