RE: My life has turned into the movie "Ben"

Yuck! I think it is time to call a professional out there to get that
situation under control. They will chew thru important stuff on your car
causing major repair bills or worse.

Maybe you should get a cat? Two houses ago, I had mice... bad. Couldn't
get rid of them for anything... traps, decon... heck they would push the
box of decon out when empty so I could refill it. This is how I ended up
with my first cat, as a mouse control and within one week, never seen
another mouse.

Donna

> I had to tell someone about this, even though it's way off topic.
Remember