Re: you have to check out this link!

Funny. When I showed the picture to Ms. Fatma, she asked: "Can I have it when you're done with it? It would look great in the front patio."

On Thursday, June 17, 2004, at 09:46 PM, EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:

Hee! Hee! That's great! I can just see Steve's face if I put something like
THAT in the yard!! I love it! : )

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/17/2004 9:19:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,