Re: raspberries

Hi Rich!
Sorry for the slow response, I'm back on the road for work and don't have
remote access to my personal email, so here I am trying to catch up again -
seems to be a continual state...

I would greatly appreciate some experienced guidance on the raspberries.
These are the first domestic ones I've had, and what I've read about them
has been contradictory.  I started with 3 different varieties but I have not
been good about keeping them in their spaces.  I can't immediately find
my notes on which ones they are, think it's heritage, everlasting, and
another
(all reds, one early, one mid, and one spring/fall - they basically go all
summer).
Can't remember exactly when I put them in and couldn't find the reference
 in my gardening diary, but I think it was about 5 years ago.

Contrary to what I've read, they don't seem to care when I cut them back,
not that I prune them in an organized way.  But enough about the slovenly
 real world, what should I be doing to/for/with them?

Appreciate it!

Libby
Maryland zone 6