Re: Mis Pig Me Date

Melody, for heaven's sake. it's a surgeon in green scrubs in a field hospital in Korea.

On Friday, June 18, 2004, at 06:40 AM, Melody wrote:

I have no idea if there is such a real thing as a hawkeye, but around
here it's it a mascot for the University of Iowa athletic department and
dearly beloved by most of the community.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

 --- On Thu 06/17, Kitty < kmrsy@comcast.net > wrote:
From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:51:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Mis Pig Me Date

----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 5:55
the same in our local towns with big 6 foot high<br>> fiberglass statues
of Herky the Hawkeye (University of Iowa mascot)...my<br>> favorite so
far is the Benjamin Franklin Herky near the hospital where I<br>> work,
but I haven't seen all 75 of them yet, either. What advertisers<br>>
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>>
--Albert Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Wed 06/16, james singer <
jsinger@igc.org > wrote:<br>> From: james singer [mailto:
jsinger@igc.org]<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed, 16 Jun
I live in has got some kind of something going on where merchants<br>>
then<br>> <br>the city spots them around town. Something to cure the
summer<br>> doldrums <br>I guess. Anyway, we [the nursery] named our pig
"Miss Pig<br>> Me Date." I <br>haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how
it's painted.<br>> Film at eleven <br>[on Saturday, that
N,
http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>><br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com