Re: Mis Pig Me Date

Terrific. Much classier than pigs. But isn't "penguin...cool" kinda an oxymoron?

On Friday, June 18, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Go to this site:   http://www.tulsazoo.org/FunThings/penguinPix.htm
to see the Tulsa Penguins.  Some of them are really cool.

Jess

Melody <mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:
Ceres and any other interested parties: Go to the website if you want to take a peek at them all:

www.herkyonparade.com

Some of them are very amusing!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein