Re: My life has turned into the movie

Considering that dachshunds were bred to chase badgers into their lairs and eliminate them, what's a rat or two...
But I am curious, what does a dachshund/German shepherd mix look like?
Jason, my indoor/outdoor cat with no front claws, has proudly brought me snakes and voles (he eats the mice) and recently ran a raccoon off the deck (I was standing by in case the raccoon got aggressive.