Deinanthe

Anyone else growing Deinanthe?  This perennial is a Hydrangea relative,
which sort of becomes evident when looking at the bloom.  My pic is in with
the Bug ID pics.  I just wish these flowers would face up, easier to view
their beauty.

http://snipurl.com/77ni

That should work, otherwise go to:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/my_photos