RE: In the garden and out

I can relate to that... My perennials do move around to find a better
spot that they like. Trees so far have stayed put and were thought about
before planting.

So, I really need my newer birch tree (Betula 'crimson frost') in the
front to bulk up and get a thicker trunk. How do I accomplish that? Darn
thing has grown a good two-three ft this season, but seems to be swaying
in the wind up there. Hum....

Donna