RE: time to vent!

Just as bad Cathy... he pulled or maybe dug the roots out too....some
may return, but not most.

Sometimes you gotta wonder if they don't do this on purpose. I used to
just edge the flowerbeds to grassy areas... now I have something-
bricks, wall retaining blocks.. something so he doesn't cross the line
with the mower.

Sorry to hear about your big bluestem...

Donna