RE: time to vent!

So gang, I have this huge space, full sun, moist but not sitting in
water, to fill now. While checking this out better today, I see he
pulled all the rhizomes/root systems out also. Doubt they will be
back...maybe a few, but the majority is history.

Trust me, doubt he will ever step into a flower bed again let alone
decide to do something in it... I was livid for hours, but Pam- he is
still alive.

Jim, we do talk and he knows what was there. Seen the light bulb turn on
when I was screaming at him. I blame part of it on the drugs he is
taking. He had a hernia operation that was rather severe, 8 inch cut,
Kitty, so your theory of where they operated... hum....:)

There are two things that really aggravated me about this... He has his
own section of the garden (the train) which needs to be weeded! --and--
he should not have even been out of the house much less doing physical
work. They just took the drain tube out on Friday afternoon. My mother
was supposed to be watching him... and she did. Also bagged up the
plants as he was destroying them... <sigh>

Auralie, doubt this will end our relationship, but at the time.... I was
hot! Eva, thanks for the condolences...

Donna