RE: time to vent!

Interesting how many of us have had issues with our gardens and the men
in our lives :)

IF he wasn't so sick I probably would have thrown him out of the house,
I was so furious at the time! For those who don't know, we are not
married. I have this commitment issue after my first marriage and a
nasty divorce. John and I have lived together for 20+ years, but I have
been very careful about certain financial issues and property..... not
going to get burned again!

Now that I have calmed down, 24 hours later, maybe it is an alright
thing... now he can buy some new plants which he offered to do in my
rage and I can do something different there.