Re: time to vent!

THAT is why I do my own mowing.  Every time I leave it to others,
everything gets mowed over...almost like most of our area construction
activities...we live in mountains with lots of nice hills...instead of
designing buildings to fit into the site, everything is bulldozed down and
leveled.  I love a building that seems to be part of the terrain...takes
some creativity...flat with a box doesn't do much for me.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN