From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 2:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] time to vent!

At least he didn't hit it with Round-Up! You won't have blooms this
year, but it should come back. Gary is dangerous with any cutting
instruments (mowers, weed wackers, etc) or chemicals. He mowed down 3
of my long established big bluestem this year, and he supposedly knows
the border of the bed they were planted in. Any shrub or tree newly
planted is marked with those little construction flags - makes for an
attractive yard!
My condolences,
Cathy

http://www.hort.net/funds/