RE: time to vent!

Give him a few more years Theresa....

15 years ago mine wouldn't even consider doing anything outside... then
he discovered he liked my pond.... then got into garden railroads... and
recently destroying my 'stuff'!

Years ago, I was accused of ruining it for all the women in the
neighborhood with my antics. Seems back then, it was improper to do
heavy gardening work or even washing your own car.