From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 3:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] I'm Home

Well, I'm back from Italy and Greece with 1,000 e-mails to contend with!
My
mailbox apparently stopped accepting e-mails on June 15 so if I've
missed
anything important let me know.  My modem malfunctioned on June 3, and
was totally
dead when I got home on Friday.  Time-Warner came today and replaced it.
I'm
still deciding whether to wade through all this mail or just delete all
of it
and start fresh. <LOL>  BTW, I want to know what kind of roses are being

grown in Greece between Delphi and Athens.  They are absolutely gorgeous
behold, smell wonderful, and there is no black spot in sight!  I was
sooooo jealous.

zem
zone 7
West TN