RE: time to vent!.Libby-

Libby,

I really enjoyed your post...kept nodding my head, yep, yep....:)

After the shock of what happen and I finally calmed down (took a while),
made the realization that he did not intentionally due this to hurt me
and does feel bad about it. You are right, you have to move forward. At
the time, told him I was not going to due any more gardening and he
would have to add that to his plate since he wanted to destroy it
anyways. Found that is not going to work, why give up something that you
like to do.

This am, he asked if I wanted him to do anything in the yard today... he
got the look!.... everything appears to be intact this evening. Don't
think he stepped out the door. LOL!

Think I am going to work on the soil in that area (since it is bare
anyways!) and take all winter to figure out what to plant.

Just think I have 5 more weeks of him being home with nothing but time
on his hands.... e-gads!

Donna