From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 4:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] time to vent!

All this "men's work/women's work" stuff is gibberish to me. I was born
in the early 30s [very early, Hoover was president] when that sort of
nonsense was accepted by most people. But times change and continue to
change. Women have been more-or-less liberated from such stupid
stereotypes. Or so I thought. But maybe not in the bible belt. Hello?

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10
27.0 N, 82.4 W