Re: time to vent!

In a message dated 6/23/2004 10:21:05 AM Central Standard Time,
Dakota@hisword.com writes:
As for women mowing the lawn, if they want to, why not?
That's one of my favorite activities.  I have a riding lawn mower and use the
time spent in mowing to listen to books on tape or just think.  I do not have
a husband by choice and have found I can do anything any of mine ever did;
plus, I like my results better.  The bottom line is I do things to please
myself, my cats and my dog, and I like living the way I do considerably more than I
liked the compromises of marriage.  BTW, I'm 62 and, as you might have
guessed, fiercely independent.  I also enjoy my own company.

zem
zone 7
West TN
Where it is raining AGAIN and where my yard is beginning to look like a
jungle!