From: Tchessie [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:13:05 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] DF update

Hi all-<br>Got a note back from DF- as suspected he's very busy. But,
his daughter is<br>back home for now and they'll be checking her
response to treatment. From<br>there they'll determine if anything
further is needed. I'll let you all<br>know as I hear anything else.
Keeping fingers crossed for

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com