Re: I'm Home

In a message dated 6/24/04 7:05:13 AM, Zemuly@aol.com writes:

<< We went to Rome, Florence, Naples, Capri, Sorrento and
Pompei before going to Delphi and Athens in Greece.   >>

What was your favorite area?  We have been to several countries in Europe but
Rome was by far my favorite  city.  The Vatican was so special.  I do hope to
return and it needs to be in the near future.
    Ceres