Re: Re: weekend plans

A client of the nursery has agreed to let us use an aerial photo of his gulf-front house and landscape, which includes a large patch of land across the road from the house and which borders on the bay [the house is on Casey Key, a long spit of sand that is split down the middle by a road and, hence, divided into"gulf-side" and "bay-side" properties]. I think the picture will eventually get to our web site. It's stunning. I'll keep you posted.