Re: time to vent! Singles vs. Couples...

Always figured it was better to live "in" than "without."

How is Michelle, David?

On Thursday, June 24, 2004, at 04:11 PM, David Franzman wrote:

You live in sin Donna? I had no idea.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 7:28 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] time to vent! Singles vs. Couples...

Boy, have I stirred up a can of worms here :)

Dakota, just for the record... John and I do talk and most times know
what the other is thinking. He had some serious surgery and was on pain
killers at the time. Strong ones! Lucky he knew his name at the time. He
has since been weaning himself off of them, although the doctors don't
want him to yet. He had no business out of the house, let alone doing
yard work. Luck he didn't rip it all back open.

In his altered state, he remembered that I was talking about pulling out
some loosestrife before it flowered. He just forgot which plant was
which and decided to help me. I just got way too upset over the whole
incident and flew off the handle. Most of my yard is all native (weeds)
plants, so he is used to seeing them and know that they belong here.

For those who are married and it is working out... go for it! I had some
bad experiences prior to knowing John and now choose to keep my
independence. Had I met John before my ex-husband, things would probably
be different. We are more married than most married couples, just not
legally. :) As a side note, since we both know that either of us can
just walk out, makes you keep the relationship alive, and not take the
other person for granted.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10