RE: time to vent!--lefty's

Interesting- how many folks on this list are left handed? My hand is
raised!

The teachers didn't mess with me, but my grandmother did. Claimed
lefty's were the devils child, so she keep putting everything into my
right hand from the time I was a tiny baby. Problem with this is, when
you read and write it kinds crosses in your brain patterns.

In our right mind-- eh Kitty... that's debatable at times :)

Donna

> My first husband is a southpaw and a teacher actually tied his hand
behind
> his back.  When his mother found out she really let that teacher have
it!
> My nephew, too, is left-handed and is happy with this "fact":
> The right half of the brain controls the left side of the body.  This
> means
> that only left-handed people are in their right mind.
>
> Kitty

For
> > once she was right.
> >

> > On Thursday, June 24, 2004, at 12:44 PM, ""
> > <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > They wouldn't let me take shop or typing either Kitty. Still can't
> type
> > > well because of that. Of course these are the same schools that
> > > wouldn't
> > > let me write left handed either. So they made me write right
handed
> and
> > > started giving me D's in penmenship. Get a clue people.
> > >

> > > Pam Evans
> > > Kemp, TX
> > > zone 8A

Kitty