From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Air Layering now weather...

The jet stream has swooped down over the midwest, allowing Canadian air
down. That is why we are chilly and Alaska is having a heat wave
(warmer there than it is in Wisconsin - the weather channel had the
highs for Juneau, AK and Juneau, WI yesterday). Personally, I'm loving
it! Can work in the garden all day and barely brake a sweat.