From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Libby Valentine
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lefty's

Correct for Hebrew, think so on Arabic but not positive.  And kanji (Chinese
and Japanese characters) are written vertically but the individual strokes
that make up an individual character are all made left to right or top to
bottom, in specified sequence.

Majorly COOL on the artwork, Jess!!

I'm apparently in the minority in this group, right-handed with ambidextrous

Just for fun, when digging a hole, which foot do you put on the shovel to
step down on it?

Maryland zone 6