RE: Re: lefty's and plum trees?

Never thought about which foot I use... but thinking right, unless more
power is needed then both:)

So how many are also left eye dominated? I am, although most times I use
my right hand for most things. Also noticed that in extreme situations,
my left side is there first and the one that gets hurt.... as in when
the air bag goes off in a car, my left arm is the one that broke as I
lifted it to protect myself... does this make sense.. need more
coffee!:)

PLUM Tree:
I have two here, one ornamental and the other for fruit. Both are
underplanted and seem fine Bonnie. How old is your tree? Maybe I will
have the problem later as mine are about 6 years old.

At a previous house, there was a Italian plum tree smack dab next to the
garage.(no I didn't plant it, came that way, and that is what the
previous owner called it). Didn't seem to hurt the foundation as it was
an old tree. Wish I knew what tree it really was as it had the best
fruit... for eating or making jams. Small oblong fruit but very tasty.

Donna