RE: Re: lefty's and plum trees?

With all the MRI studies on the brain and the ID of various structural
differences, I am wondering if left handed people and right handed people
have any differences.  I am right handed but often exchange hands,
especially when doing repetitive tasks.  When I had my rotator cuff surgery
a couple of years ago, I had to put my left hand to work...after about a
week, it did quite well...but my right hand is definitely dominate...maybe
I should have kept it up...I start walking with my right  foot and usually
use my right foot for digging.

The rain I asked for finally came in for the past 10 days...we had flash
floods last Thursday and yesterday...I mowed in between drops...in the UT
Trial Gardens, we have pruned and pulled tons of weeks and I have done the
same in my gardens...we seem to be having a "feast and famine" type of rain
cycle this year but are staying so humid...in the 90s%...I am thinking
maybe we should have a humidity index as well as a frost and heat.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN