Friendlier Topics

In a message dated 6/25/2004 10:43:18 PM Central Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:
Could we all get back to more "friendly" and less political topics?
Good suggestion, Bonnie.  It's rained so much here lately gardening has just
been impossible.  Now my yard looks like a jungle in a sci-fi movie.
Everything is huge, green and spreading fast.  It's not supposed to rain again until
tonight, but I'd need hip boots to get into the flower beds right now.  The
hummers are, however, having a field day with all the blooms out there, and, I
must say, I am enjoying the below-normal temps (low 80's).  Next week it'll
probably be back to normal with temps and humidity in upper 90's.  I do look
forward to getting some grass out of the beds and into the mulch pile -- whenever
that happens.

zone 7
West TN