Re: Fahrenheit 911

Hear, Hear!  It's just a movie guys.  No need to get testy.

By the way, Zem, I agree -- it was awesome.  So provacative.  I have not been
that emotionally invested in anything I have ever seen on the screen, ...
ever.  But then again, I was right outside the Wolrd Trade Center on 9/11, so
when they played the audio sounds from that day -- ofcourse I was bawling my eyes
out.  It brought back to me everything that I went through that day.

By the way, guys -- if you think this movie is "political" -- its not.  It's
a documentary of events.  I don't even think that Kerry's name was mentioned
once during the movie.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/26/2004 12:18:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,