From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 1:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fahrenheit 911

In a message dated 06/25/2004 11:43:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:
I do love all of you out there, regardless of your politics, but I too am
tiring of the one-sided nature of the political discussions as of late.
Could we all get back to more "friendly" and less political topics?  Even
topics regarding gardening, the ecology, natural resources and bills
associated with that would be O.K. if it were couched as something for all
to consider rather than laying blame and/or pointing fingers to this
individual or party as if everything you read or hear in the press were
fact.  There are two sides to every story.  And while we finger-point to
some unnamed evil, remember that our society is what WE make of it and if we
wanted only one view, we could relax and let someone become dictator
Bonnie, thanks for saying so nicely what I've been thinking.  I frequently
differ from my family members on political, and other, issues, but I love
just the same, and I hope I have taught my sons to respect other people's
opinions even if they are different.  Everyone in this country has the right

his/her own opinion, but that doesn't carry with it the right to force that
on me.  The people in this group are a wonderful bunch.  But I would be
if we kept our discussions to topics of an uncontroversial nature.