RE: Friendlier Topics - AKKKKKKK

Goodness, goodness, get out the ark...we now have been setting records for
rain and more is coming from the West?  Went to the UT Trial Gardens Blooms
Day today.  Turned out very nicely despite rain off and on all week and
flash flooding on Friday.    I worked Thursday afternoon pruning and
weeding.  Local vendors had garden-related booths; the university and
garden experts provided hr-long seminars on herbs, tools, weed management,
attracting wildlife, annuals, perennials, urban forestry, vegetables,
fruits, color and texture, tropicals, water gardens, roses; events for
children, experts to question, and gardens to view.   Couldn't leave
without buying something...got two marble paving stones...one with a sun
and the other with a beautiful eagle.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN